Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Lisa's weigh-in

I'm at 133. The scale was at 131, but my sister was here over the weekend, so we went out to eat a couple times. I don't feel bad about it, I just need to get back on track. I'd like to be at 131 the next time I post.
Brindy, I agree. Ten pounds in a month is a lot, and probably unreasonable. 6-8 weeks sounds good. I'd love to come to your workout class, but don't see that actually happening. I actually feel like I'm getting a really good variety of workouts in. With training for the marathon, in any given week, I do the following: 2 Jillian Michaels workouts, swim, bike, speed workout on the track, two short runs and one long run. It's really fun and I'm not bored. And I think it's helping me to be more toned all over.
I'm getting another cold, which really stinks. I haven't completely gotten over my original cough. The up to this is, with a scrathy throat, nothing tastes very good. So eating right should be easier for the next few days.
Kimber, you are amazing. Way to go. What are you doing?

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment