Monday, February 22, 2010
Kimber Weigh In
Today I weighed in at 113.4. Let me know girls when you are ready to celebrate! What are your new goals, mine is to maintain under 115 or right at, but hope I don't get over that for my morning weight. I also need to get back on track with my workouts, I have been good about being active as I am trying to keep Eliana active so I do things like have dancing parties or go for walks or other games and such, but I feel like I am losing my muscle that I gained from 30 day shred so I would like to get back on track with that so I can tone my body. I am happy with my weight I just want to tone more so I gotta do more workouts to help that. Last week was beautiful outside so it was nice to get out and walk and do things outside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment