Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Lisa's sad but true weigh-in

Hi girls. I haven't posted in a long time. You can guess why... I weigh 134-135 ish. I've been there for a few weeks. I CAN'T get motivated! I've started training for my marathon and I want to eat everything all the time. I don't want to run the race at 135. It's too hard on my body. I want to be at least 125. And when I go on my long runs, I get all pumped up about losing 10 more pounds b/c I know I'll feel better. But then I get home, am starving and tired and eat for the rest of the day. Help me! I know I can do it, I just have to get motivated. I'm so happy with the weight I've lost, I'm so glad to be wearing smaller clothes, I'm so excited to be smaller. I can't figure out why I'm not applying that to help me lose 10 more pounds. I know part of it is that I'm tired of worrying about it and I just want to not be thinking about it all the time.

Okay, I can do this. I can lose 10 pounds. I can! Keep me accountable! I know that helped so much before.

What do you guys think about April 1st for a celebration? Let's go get our massages. I promise I can lose 10 pounds by then. We can do it!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment