Monday, December 14, 2009

Kimber's Weigh in

Today I weighed in at 115.2. I didn't do so well this week again, but apparently I did ok yesterday and Saturday because I lost over those two days. Even yesterday morning I was 116.3, same as last week. I think the early meal (we have dinner around 3or 4) helps me on Sundays because I always seem to lose weight before Monday morning. I double checked to make sure it was right and was surprised to find it was. Alright, I have got to be better this week about working out so I can stop the diet (last week I still didn't do my full diet). I think I will try to not have any slimfast after tomorrow since I am out of it anyway. But I have got to work out like everyday so I don't gain weight. Good luck girls, this is getting harder for me, but somehow I am still losing a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment