Friday, December 11, 2009

Sorry!

I have been so busy!

Alright, first things first, I bought my own scale, but it added on a couple pounds. My new starting weight is 124 1/2 lbs. I have not gained or lost anything really. I also have not been exercising or eating the best. I am having a really hard time with sweets as well. I am having a hard time being motivted to exercise. I am so tired in the mornings and it is so cold outside. Hyrum has been going to bed so late and we are not sure how to help him go to bed earlier. If either of you have suggestions about what you do for your kids if they don't want to go to bed or if they keep playing until 10pm or 11pm at night, that would be great. Also, when he goes to bed at this time he is still waking up at 6:20am-7am. It is rediculous! Plus, it makes us all grumpy! Okay, I am going to end this post because Hyrum needs attention. Sorry for the depressing post.

Brindy

No comments:

Post a Comment