Monday, December 21, 2009

Kimber's Weigh in

Well today I weighed 115.2, the same as last week. I guess that is good, better than gaining. I am having a hard time losing those last 2 ounces, but I think as long as I maintain for this week I will be able right after the holidays. I plan on enjoying my holidays, but still working out so I can enjoy the foods. I did that this last week and I maintained my weight even though I didn't watch what I ate very well. Good luck girls! We can do it this week is going to be tough but try hard to meet your goals. I set a goal for the week and I am going to strive to meet it. I will be gone Wednesday to Wednesday so I won't post until I get back because my parents scale is different than mine and i will be busy. I will post the 31st or the 1st after I return home. I hope I can maintain my weight for the next week and a half. I am very happy with the weight I am at, still want to lose those last two ounces though. I feel good though.

No comments:

Post a Comment