Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Lisa, thanks. It is harder this time of year. Candy was candy and I found it easier to resist or just have one piece here and there, but your right sweets this time of year are harder. I think the trick for me is to just stay busy. I distract myself a lot and if I do eat something sweet I try really hard to eat a little bit. Last night we were at David's parents and they were all having ice cream and since Saturday I ate almost a whole big blizzard I passed on the ice cream and just played with Porter and did other things. I actually find it a lot easier when I am other places because others are watching. I also just try not to have too much temptation around. I seriously don't know exactly why I keep losing I am not following my plan exactly, I think honestly it is the fact that my stomach has shrunk because I can't eat as much as I used to. You can do it!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment