Brindy I totally feel you. Since it is colder I am having a hard time exercising, becuase I keep thinking I will go out running/jogging when it warms up, but then I get busy with other stuff and don't get around to it. I decided today that I need to just do a video in the morning no matter what and then in the afternoon I can take the kids out for a jog or at least a walk so Eliana can get out and ride her bike if it is nice. That way I don't miss my exercise if we don't get around to it in the afternoon. I wish I lived closer to you guys so I could exercise with you. I thought about joining a gym but it seems like it would just be a lot of work and time to get the kids ready and go but am still considering it. Also the gym closest to me is pretty expensive. There is a new community center but it is still like 10-15 minutes away.
Lisa, I am sooooo sorry about your ankle. I hope it gets better fast. Let me know if I can help you if you need anything.
I think we should get together just for fun and to give the money to the winner. Unless people are too busy getting ready for Thanksgiving. I am available though.
Good luck girls!
Kimber
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment