skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Flab to Fab Group
Monday, November 2, 2009
Kimber's Weigh in
This morning I weighed the exact same as last week, so no progress.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Smitten
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(20)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(11)
▼
2009
(58)
►
December
(9)
▼
November
(19)
Kimber's Weigh in
Lisa's new goal and weigh-in
Congratulations girls! We all met our goals! Do...
hmmmm...
Lisa's weigh-in
Kimber's Weigh in
Brindy's weigh in
I'm having a cheat day
Lisa's weigh-in
Kimber's Weigh in
Final weigh in
Brindy I totally feel you. Since it is colder I a...
I rolled my ankle!
Jen
Weigh in
Reply to Final Weigh In
Kimber's Weigh in
For the final weigh-in
Lisa's weigh-in
►
October
(30)
About Me
Flab to Fab Group
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment