Monday, November 16, 2009

hmmmm...

I weighed myself around 8:40am or so and I weighed myself tonight and my scale said the same thing as this morning, 124 lbs. WOW! I should feel excited, but I don't think I have done very well this week. Well, maybe I have. My running workouts have been pretty good, but I have not been doing my video everyday like I planned. I don't know. Also, I do not feel like I look the same as when I use to weigh 124ish. I guess I do not remember. I am just not feeling very motivated lately, so maybe that is why I am feeling fat. I saw Lisa tonight and you look great Lisa!

Since we are moving this week I need to have some goals to keep me exercising. I guess moving boxes around counts. I will try to walk to and from our house and the apt. (which I did a few times today) for whatever reason.

Okay, I will think of any other goals I might want to make and post them later. I do not want the power to go out again while I am on the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment