Monday, November 2, 2009

For the final weigh-in

I know this is still 3 weeks away, but if we're going to do it, we should get it on the calander. So, I was thinking that on Tuesday, November 24 we could all meet at my place to do our final weigh-in and have a little celebration. Everyone could bring their $20 to give the winner and then we could go out and get a smoothie at Jamba Juice or something of the sort to celebrate all our hard work. What do you think? We could meet during the day with all the kids or at night and do a girls night out.



Also, I am going to try to keep losing weight, even if I reach 130 lbs. If anyone wants to keep going, I'd love the support. We can keep blogging and maybe set a new reward, like if we reach our next goal weight, we could all go jean shopping together or something.



Let me know your thoughts.



Have a good week girls, we can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment