I agree with Kimber. Scales might vary a little. Also, my weight varies. My first weigh in was in the afternoon, so I go by my weight in the afternoon. I would have prefered to use my weight in the morning, but at the time I did not have a scale and I don't think anyone would let me come weigh myself at 7 in the morning. (I am barrowing my friends scale until we are done with the competition.)
Anyway, I weighed myself on Monday and was 128 lbs. I am having a hard time with exercising this week. I am feeling extra tired for several reasons, but am hoping to get with it tomorrow. Also, my running partner hasn't been able to run lately, so it is even harder for me to be in the exercising mood if no one is there to push me out the door.
Brindy
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment