So, I exercised Monday and Wednesday. I was planning on exercising Friday too, but I ended up wathcing a friends child. Anyway, I have rethought my plan. I am going to ease back into exercising. I also am not sure I want to start running in the dark. I can handle the cold, but not the dark and the cold. Also, I would love to run a marathon, I just don't know how to fit it in. I already have a hard time making time to exercise. I think it is great you are doing it lisa. I do have to say that I am motivated to loose weight again, so I think things will go pretty well the next little while, knock on wood. Also, I am in the process of finding a gym that will let me teach an exercise class in the mornings before Zach leaves for work. That way I will have to exercise and Zach can be with the kids. Anyway, hope you both have done well this week. On Wednesday I was back down to 125, but since then it has been 125 1/2 -126 1/2, I think once I get with it I will notice more of a difference.
Brindy
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment