Monday, January 18, 2010
Kimber Weigh In
This morning I weighed in at 115.4 so I didn't meet my goal. I am not doing too well with the eating thing. But I have been working out everyday except Wednesday last week and I finally got enough courage to try level 3 of 30 day shred on Saturday and today. I am hoping that helps me lose the 4 ounces I would still like to lose. I am still just shooting for 115 which I am basically there. I am ok with waiting to celebrate too. So February 15th sounds fine with me. My goal for then is still 115 so mainly for me it is to maintain my weight, which means make sure i stick to my workout schedule. Technically I weigh the least on Monday mornings so I could still lose some because it seems to be about 116 or 117 by Saturdays. Not really sure why but I think I weigh less Monday mornings because we eat early on Sundays and maybe it is water weight on Saturdays or something. Anyways good luck girls! You can do it. I know you can. Make sure you set realistic goals for yourselves and don't over do it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment