Monday, January 4, 2010

Lisa's weigh-in

Oh ladies, what have we done? I weighed in today at 132. Before the break, I was consistantly at 127. So, I think it's safe to say I gained 5 pounds over the last 2 1/2 weeks. And just like you, Kimber, I can totally tell. I feel like my stomach is so flabby and fat. I ate everything over the break. I didn't even try to control it. There was junk everywhere. I was so glad to get home and be away from it. I'm having a hard time mentally getting back on track. I know it won't make me happy to eat it, so I need to just say no!

I know January 19th is our deadline, and I will do what I can to lose as much as I can by then, but I am setting another deadline for me- Feb. 15. That's seven weeks from now, and I want to weigh 115. I don't know if I'll be able to maintain that weight, but I'm going to try. I know that if I can get back into that "zone" I can lose the rest of the weight.

And I just want to put this out there, June 5th is the Newport Marathon. It's a great, flat, easy course. I'm going to do it. Another friend in my ward is doing it, so we're going to do some of our longer runs together. But I wanted to invite you to do it with me. Here are my reasons for doing it (aside from the fact that I love to run). 1. It's easier for me to run farther now that I've lost weight. 2. Training will help me keep the weight off. 3. Training will help tone my body 4. There's a good chance I'll be pregnant next year and won't be able to do it. If running a marathon has crossed your mind, now is a great time to do it- we're skinny and in shape! And we can train together.

Brindy, as far as specific foods: Slimfast, and fresh only fruits and veggies. I try to really limit my dinner intake. I like to snack on dried fruits from Trader Joes that aren't coated in sugar. They also sell whole wheat honey pretzel sticks that I like to snack on.

Also, FYI, I'm taking SoloSlim. It's an appitite suppressant. It's caffine free, apparently everyone is Hermiston is taking it. My mom introduced me to it- and it works. It's $42 a bottle, and 30 pills in a bottle.

Okay, here's to us- Cheers! We can do it :)
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment