Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Celebration

I also do not feel like I deserve to celebrate. I have not really worked very hard towards exercising or eating well. I did okay last week and this week I have also eaten fine, but I would like to extend our goal date. I am not sure to when and how much weight I want to loose. I am trying to get an exercise class going for our ward. I am going to teach a few times a week if there are enough people interested. If I have people depending on me, then I will exercise, so that is my new plan. If that ever happens, then I think I can count on loosing 2 lbs a week, maybe more, depending on the week. If our goal date ends up being February 15th, and I start my class next week, then I will plan on loosing 8 lbs by the 15th. I am excited about getting a class going and I think there will be a interest because the weather is so nasty. Alright, until next time!

Brindy

No comments:

Post a Comment