I weighed-in at 130 this morning. Two pounds down from last week. I'm happy about it. We went to Sunriver over the weekend and ate junk ALL weekend long, so I am surprised that I'm at 130. I'd like to be at 128 by next week. I think I should be able to do it.
I got a new Jillian Michaels work out video called, "No More Trouble Zones" It's 40 minutes long and targets- you guessed it- trouble zones! Like love handles, arm flab, butt and thighs. I did it for the first time this morning. It was hard! We'll see if I'm sore tomorrow- I'm sure I will be. I really liked it though. I don't think I can do it everyday b/c of how long it is, but I'd like to do it 2-3 times a week.
As far as going out... I don't feel like I deserve to. I'm at the exact same weight I was at Thanksgiving. So I'm going to say no. I really want to, but I want to earn it. If you guys want to go, you should. I'm still setting my goal of 120 for Feb. 15 and would love to celebrate then if you want.
Have a good week! -Lisa
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment