2. 5' 10" 176 lbs. (ouch!)
3. Goal: My long term goal is to be at about 155 lbs.(ish) but my goal by Thanksgiving would probably be at least 10 lbs.
4. Why? I feel unhealthy and I don't like how my clothes fit and I know I can do better than I am right now.
5. Struggles? If I could eat sugary foods all the time, any time I wanted to, I probably would. I love treats and desserts, and I lack the "off switch" when eating them.
6. Plans to achieve goal? I plan on exercising (walking/jogging 3-4x a week and some weight resistance). I am not really going to follow any exact "diet" I know the kinds of things I should be eating more or less of. So really it will be portion control and choosing healthier foods. My goal is to try to use food for fuel not just pleasure, but I do not plan on depriving myself!
No comments:
Post a Comment