Friday, October 30, 2009

Yucky too

I was supposed to be good all week except maybe on Halloween, but last night I did something I regret this morning, so yes, I feel the same way as you Brindy and Lisa. Pretty much all I had for dinner last night was 2 biscuits and several cookies. Then finally at about 8:30 I had a tiny bowl of soup because I realized all I had for dinner was biscuit and cookies. I was at my in laws and that is all they were pretty much eating so I joined them. I totally feel fatter this morning. I guess I will just have to work out extra hard and long today. I am trying not to think too much about it, as you should too girls. Just make up for it. I hope you all have a good Halloween and don't gain too much weight after all we have worked so hard. But I do plan on enjoying some junk, just not too much. Well, off to work out now. Kimber

No comments:

Post a Comment