skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Flab to Fab Group
Monday, October 12, 2009
that last post was mine :) Lisa
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Smitten
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(20)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(11)
▼
2009
(58)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(19)
▼
October
(30)
Yucky too
Re: Yuck!
Yuck!
Lisa's weigh-in
brindy's weigh, 3 weeks down
Weigh In
For veggies: I will get pretty board with just raw...
I just went to a Halloween Party for the kids and ...
100 Calorie Snack
Week 3
Week 2 weigh in
Jen's Weigh in
Kimber's Weigh in
Meat
Munchies
Lisa's weigh-in
Brindy's weigh in
Weigh in
So I am down to 174. 2 lbs. isn't too bad I guess...
that last post was mine :) Lisa
weigh-in
Well I am weighing in this morning I weighed 129 l...
Fruit Smoothies
1. Kimber Strasser 2. 5'2" and 131 lbs 3. Goal: 12...
I was at Fred Meyer last night looking for some Ha...
Thursday update
Alright, I just did a ten minute from Real Age. I...
1. Brindy Ruby2. 5' 4" and 135 lbs.3. Hmmm, this i...
1. Jennifer Conklin2. 5' 10" 176 lbs. (ouch!)3. Go...
1. Name: Lisa Larson2. Height: 5'5" ; Weight: 146l...
About Me
Flab to Fab Group
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment