Something that helps me stay away from snackie foods is to not buy them. Just don't do it. If it is not in your house, then you can't have it. It may be sad not to have ice cream in your freezer the first few weeks, but then you get over it. You can buy your snackie food every once in awhile, but when you do, do not buy a lot, even if it is on sale. It is all about SELF CONTROL.
Make sure you have a long list of things to get done in the day. Whenever you want to snack, think of something else that needs to get done. Don't overwhelm yourself, but distract yourself by doing something else.
These are two ways I stay away from eating all the time. It has actually helped me quite a bit. I actually find myself getting hungry way too often, because I forget to eat. So, I guess be careful and make sure you are getting enough calories to loose weight and stay healthy. You do not want your body to get into survival mode.
Brindy
Monday, October 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment