Wednesday, October 7, 2009

1. Brindy Ruby
2. 5' 4" and 135 lbs.
3. Hmmm, this is going to be realy hard, but I am going to try for 10 lbs.
4. I want to loose weight so I feel better about myself and to fit back into my regular clothes.
5. I struggle with the fact that I pretty much have no self control when it comes to eating. I would not say I am a really unhealthy eater, but I do like my sweets. I do have to say, I have not bought ice cream for a little over a month now. Pretty good uh?! However, right now we have some leftover frosting to some cupcakes I made (only ate one and gave the rest away), and frosting on gram crackers is pretty amazing.
I am also having a hard time getting out and exercising, but I think I will buy the DVD workout video Jen and Lisa were talking about. That should help.
6. One thing I plan on doing to achieve my goals is to buy the workout video and weights and take the kids walking durning the day, most days. We use to go on evening walks as a family, we will try and get back into that.
Also, I will try to post my exercise plan for the week and let you all know if I am sticking to it.
Monday I went walk/running with a friend. Tuesday, nothing that I can remember. Today I went on a walk for 20 mins.

No comments:

Post a Comment