I weigh in at 126, I lost 1 lb. Total weight lose is 5 lbs for me so far. I still think I can do better, I hope this week isn't too hard with it being Halloween and all. I did really well yesterday at staying away from sweets, I didn't eat any candy or cookies at my in-laws when the kids decorated Halloween cookies. I also got some help with nutrition and weight management for my 4 year old daughter so I am hoping that will help my whole family stay on track and eat healthier. I know I will splurge a little this weekend with it being Halloween but I plan on working out more this week to help with that factor. Hope to hear good reports from all of you too. WE CAN DO IT GIRLS! IT IS WORTH IT! Oh one thing I am doing for me and my daughter is to try to drink a whole glass of water before I eat a meal to help me eat less. So far I think it is helping; it also helps keep us hydrated.
Kimber
Monday, October 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
kimber you are doing great! you inspire me!
ReplyDeletebrindy