I weighed myself this morning and I was down to 143. Three pounds, pretty good. I was hoping for more. But I feel pretty good about it. I'm going to try to stay on track this week. I did really good last week staying away from bad food. I snacked a ton on fresh fruit. And I didn't eat late at night. I also did better when I had stuff on-hand, ready to eat, that I didn't have to preare (like fruit already cut up). I plan on letting myself have some cheat days. My scheduled dates for October are: the 23rd (Jeremy's birthday) and the 31st (Halloween). On these days I am going to let myself indulge in whatever and however many I want. So when I really want something I shouldn't have, I think about those 2 days and know I can have it then.
Here we go week 2!
Monday, October 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment