Friday, October 9, 2009

1. Kimber Strasser
2. 5'2" and 131 lbs
3. Goal: 120 lbs.
4. Why? I want to look less flabby in the stomach area. I can't lose very much weight when I am nursing and have been done for for about a month so it is time to lose the excess baby weight.
5. Struggles?: I am really bad at dieting and exercising regularly. I always crave sweets and almost always have a supply of some kind of candy, until recently because David (my husband) has gotten after me since we both want to loose weight and our daughter needs to too.
Also I eat fast food at least once a week and get fatty choices. Whenever I am running errands I just want to drive thru somewhere and get something either fatty or sweet. It is just so convenient and even if I am not too hungry I can't help it most of the time.
6. One thing I plan on doing to help achieve my goal is buy healthier foods so that way I can eat healthier at home. I don't plan on necessarily go on a full on diet but just use self control with what I eat and how much, like the other night when I wanted something sweet before bed I had peaches. I have been doing a lot better the last few months with making whole wheat pancakes for breakfast instead of sugar cereals like I used to want and eat and will continue to do so.
Also I am going to resist the temptation of stopping at fast foods while running errands and if we need to stop I will order something healthy instead of fatty or sweet.
Last but not least I plan on working out 3-4 ( if not more) times a week by either an exercise video or jogging or at least walking w/ the kiddos.

So far I have been pretty good this week w/ meeting my goals. I haven't had fast food, exercised 3 days so far and on Tuesday I even had to take dessert to someone who just had a baby so I made cookies and froze the leftovers for lunches. I only ate two of them in almost 4 days. That is an accomplishment for me. Hopefully I do well this weekend because that is another weakness for me, I always seem to pig out more on the weekends and eat unhealthier.

No comments:

Post a Comment