I just went to a Halloween Party for the kids and I did pretty good about not having any sweets. At our potluck I had all the healthy stuff to eat and didn't get any of the sweets except a tiny tiny bit of Carmel for my apples. If the kids gave me something that they didn't want I just throw it away where I would usually just finish for them. I threw away two cupcakes without frosting that they didn't eat. I volunteered to help with the fishing game so that helped me a lot cuz I didn't go around to the games with my kids and eat the junk. Also someone tried to get me to take some cupcakes home and I didn't take them.
I don't now how to really avoid the carbs though, any suggestions? Bread is my weakness right now. Any suggestions on what is the best bread that is healthy or something that is like that. I do usually have whole wheat, but I always want like the sweet breads and will eat lots of them. I need to find good recipes for veggies cuz I don't really eat them.
Kimber
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment